What we do and where your money goes.
The NF Tumor Foundation serves all people who have been diagnosed with this complicated and incurable disorder and those who care for them. At the NF Tumor Foundation we work diligently to keep overhead costs at a minimum. The majority of our workforce is a volunteer one, and we have no full time employees, only one part-time Director.
Your contribution pays for the following:
- Digital access to bring the latest information about NF for our constituents (those with NF, their loved ones, medical personnel, students, and people with an interest in NF)
- On-line learning programs
- Coordinating and scheduling our virtual Speakers’ Bureau (“House Calls”)
- Assuring that people who wish to have access to support people can do so through an online support network as well as constantly developing support group
- We also provide awareness events over the calendar year
- And monthly podcasts ranging on topics from current research, health policy, or the impact of NF on day-to-day life
The NF Tumor Foundation serves all people who have been diagnosed with this complicated and incurable disease and those who care for them.